July 13, 2007
Happy Stats on iPhone
iPhone buyers have no regrets from USA Today reports on a survey by market researcher Interpret of Santa Monica, Calif. The survey surveyed 1,000 cellphone users between July 6-10th. It found good things about Apple's new iPhone.
- 90% of 200 owners said they were "extremely" or "very" satisfied with their phone
- 85% said they are "extremely" or "very" likely to recommend the device to others
- Three of 10 buyers were first-time Apple customers.
- For 40%, iPhone is their first iPod.
- Half the buyers switched from another carrier.
- Of those, 35% paid an average $167 to break a contract.
- IPhone owners surveyed expect to pay about $35 more in monthly service fees compared with their previous cellphones.
Very interesting statistics. I personally am a fan of my iPhone. I am already typing with two thumbs after a day. Also, I am typing with one thumb while driving (don't tell anyone).
Here is a picture of my iPhone on my desk, near my Apple MacBook Pro.