January 2, 2008
SEM Education Videos: Internet Marketing Ninjas
I have to commend Jim Boykin for organizing one of the most comprehensive sets of Search Engine Marketing video education web sites I have seen to-date. The new site is called Internet Marketing Ninjas and has a collection of videos from the top names in our industry.
I first found out of it recently because Jim signed up to promote Internet Marketing Ninjas at the Search Engine Roundtable. That is not why I am writing about it here, I have many sponsors and I rarely mention them here... I am just amazed at the list of names his has put together here.
- Aaron Wall of SEO Book
- Andy Beal of Marketing Pilgrim
- Bill Slawski of SEO by the Sea
- Christine Churchill of KeyRelevance
- Cameron Olthuis
- Jim Boykin We Build Pages
- Jim Gilbert KeyRelevance
- Jeremy Schoemaker of ShoeMoney
- Jill Whalen of High Rankings
- Lee Odden of TopRank
- Neil Patel of Pronet Advertising
- Todd Malicoat of Stuntdubl
All together, over 15 hours of videos on topics including seo, ppc, link building, social media, affiliate marketing and much more.
It is pretty expensive, but it seems to me to be well worth the price tag.
Great job Jim!