March 5, 2009
Daily Search Coverage & Link Finds: March 5, 2009
Daily Search Coverage:
Google updates AdSense login page. SEO's and pay for performance. Google names update, "Vince" change. Evil search spam, be gone! Google expands ads into your face. Are you noticing less searches? Inquisitor makes it to the iPhone. Utah lawyers hate search ads.
Search Engine Roundtable Topics:
- Google AdSense Updates Home Page While Stats Lag
- Are You Still Offering SEO Services Paid By Performance?
- Google Confirms Algorithm "Change" But Down Plays Brand Push
- When Search Spam Gets Evil: "Craphat"
- Google Ad Blindness: Google Introduces Expandable AdSense Ads
- Advertisers: Are You Noticing Less Searchers?
Search Engine Land Topics:
- Google Search's "Vince" Change: Google Says, Not Brand Push
- Inquisitor Debuts On iPhone
- Why Do Lawyers From Utah Hate Search Ads?
Daily Link Finds:
This is the March 5th, issue of a daily post that will contain links to commentary of the posts over at the Search Engine Roundtable. All links I find throughout the day that ad some commentary to the posts written over at the Search Engine Roundtable, will be in the Daily Link Finds. The purpose is two fold: (1) To help people find discussion around our articles and (2) To thank people for linking to us. How do I find these links? Only one way, via a Google Blog Search link command, so make sure that (1) you are in Google Blog Search and (2) link to us.
Daily Link Finds for March 5th, 2009:
- A Bloggers Delegation to Israel, Media Backspin
- No-Follow SEO Debate, expertSEM
- SearchCap: The Day In Search, March 4, 2009, Search Engine Land
- What is Most Important to Your Personal Brand? Fans or Financial Stability?, Cre8PC
- 100 Essential Legal and Privacy Guides for Bloggers, e-Justice Blog
- Dear Monica, We Changed our Algo - Google's Matt Cutts, Traffick
- Google Search’s “Vince” Change: Google Says, Not Brand Push, Search Engine Land
- How to Integrate Web Videos into your Marketing Plan, Viral Conversations
- Mudanza de servidor, pasos a seguir, Emilio
- SEO - Do URL Shortening Services Pass Link Value?, Search Engine Marketing Secrets