February 2, 2010
SphinnCon Israel 2010 Sold Out - March 7th
I am delighted, I think, to say that the event is completely sold out now. On Sunday, January 31st, we sold our last ticket. 200 seats, gone.
We still have over a month until the event - so I apologize if you are just learning about it now and you were unable to get a seat. We did open a waiting list, but I am not sure if that will open up or not.
In any event, we are now finalizing the agenda, placing speakers and so on.
Of course, this would not be possible without the help of my friends in Israel:
- Olivier Amar (@olivier_amar) of WhiteWeb
- Ophir Cohen (@ophirco) of Compucall
- Eli Feldblum (@Feldbum) of RankAbove
- Roi Hildesheimer of Tens Technology
- Charlie Kalech (@charliekalech)of J Town
- Itay Paz (ItayPaz)of Affilicon
- Mayer Reich (@mayerreich) of RankAbove
- Branko Rihtman (@neyne) of WhiteWeb
- Gilad Sasson (@algoholic) of Nekuda
I am also excited about having a few Googlers coming and speaking at the event. I was hoping for some from Bing, but they have zero presence in search in Israel (or so I am told).
Anyway, thanks for making this conference a success so far. Looking forward to seeing you all!